If you live in a dry climate, have chemically compromised hair or generally struggle with keeping your strands healthy, you are not alone! This hair mask can be easily made with simple ingredients you may already have on hand.
This blend made from avocado, banana and lemon is the perfect umbrella mask, meaning that it suits all hair types and will help nourish compromised roots from the inside out.
- Start by peeling 1 ripe banana and ½ avocado.
- Blend or mix together well and follow by squeezing in some fresh lemon juice.
- Continue to blend until smooth and apply to your hair in sections.
- Listen to a podcast or read a book while your mask sits for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and let your hair air dry for best results.