Many women choose to wear head wraps because they’re one of the most practical, versatile, and functional accessories of all time. Why do you wear a turban?
Scenarios in which a woman might reach for a head wrap:
- dealing with hair loss due to health challenges such as alopecia, cancer, and chemotherapy.
- protecting hair from harsh weather and climates
- keeping hair out the face during a workout, gardening, chores, traveling, etc.
- disguising a bad hair day
- to signify mourning
- saving a blowout or other new hairdo
- keeping a protective style fresh
- protecting her hair while sleeping